Pricing and Shipping Policy
1. Prices are exclusive of fees for packaging and transportation/delivery
2. Prices are exclusive of any applicable GST and other taxes, levies, or duties which are imposed by any competent authority. All prices are subject to alteration at any time
3. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order, or to another location we agree to in writing. We do not deliver to Exhibition centres or venues. We do not deliver to consumers on behalf of trade customers (no drop shipping)
4. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of Goods
5. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
6. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 5 days of delivery, providing details and photographic evidence where applicable, and the Goods must be returned to Tailshot Polo Ltd. If, upon return, the Goods are found to be defective to the satisfaction of Tailshot Polo Ltd we will, as appropriate, repair, replace, or provide a credit for the Goods or part of them.
7. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if: you fail to provide notice as set above, make any further use of the Goods after giving notice under the clause above, the defect occurs from normal wear and tear, and/or the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, willful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
8. You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods including full insurance, appropriate packaging, labelling and postage.
9. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and, in any event, within 5 days after delivery.
10. Other contingencies: in the event of any strike, trade dispute, fire, tempest, breakdown, accident, riot, crime, civil disturbance, war, pandemic, terrorist occurrence, force majeure, or any other occurrence or cause beyond the control of Tailshot Polo Ltd, any or all contracts or deliveries may be suspended and Tailshot Polo Ltd reserves the right to complete the contract or delivery at the termination of such cause or occurrence.
The products listed in our website are subject to availability. Stock levels may vary from what is displayed online. Please call us on +64 9 411 7806 or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions on availability or lead time of goods.
Specials and run outs
Returns and exchanges
The value of an item is determined by the amount paid and listed on your invoice. If you are exchanging for a new item, the value of the item is determined by the online listed price at the time your exchange is processed. We cannot apply discounts from past sales or promotions on replacement items.
We will gladly refund or exchange any items which you aren’t satisfied with providing they are in original condition and date stamped for return post within 14 days from receipt of goods with the original receipt or invoice. This does not apply to custom made items unless the product is damaged or faulty.
We will pay for return postage on any defective item, however should you not like the item you have ordered and you wish to exchange it, you will be responsible for postage, tracking and insurance.
Defective items need to be returned so that they can be assessed. All items need a receipt as proof of purchase. Please note we use New Zealand Post for our deliveries and when returning goods New Zealand post should be used if possible.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices do not include GST. Quotations are valid for 7 DAYS from the date the cost of the goods was quoted.
If you are unsure of the freight charges, please us on +64 9 411 7806. All orders require correct freight payment before processing.
*We occasionally run out of colours and stock items, in which case we will notify you with the expected delivery date. Sometimes the photo shown online is slightly different to the actual product. Stock permitting, most orders will be packed and ready for delivery within 5 working days. Occasionally due to volume of orders, packing and delivery could take longer. If when you receive your order, you have items in the B/O column, this means we are out of stock of these items and we have put them on back order. Please advise our staff if you want to cancel the B/O items within 48 hours of placing your order.
Approximate courier fees for tracked parcels in New Zealand (excluding packaging):
Very Small Nationwide $8
Small Nationwide: $15
Medium Nationwide: $20
Large North Island $40*
Large South Island $50*+
*Price is per box, extra freight charges may apply for larger orders.
**Saddles, saddle blankets, bridles and items of high value or bulky and heavy items may be subject to higher shipping and insurance fees.
Worldwide carriage is quoted per order; you are also able to arrange your own courier or freight forwarder collections (Tailshot Polo Ltd will provide weight/volume information in such cases).
Where possible, international freight fees have been calculated and will appear during the checkout process for payment. These may not always be 100% accurate depending on the configuration, size, weight and value of items purchased. We will get a firm quote should there be any concerns for excess postage costs and contact you with an updated amount to be paid prior to shipment occuring or offer you the option of a refund for items purchased.
At times, we may request you are sent items directly from the originating manufacturer or dealer. In this instance, you will be notified and shipping costs will be quoted to you from their point of origin to your delivery address.
Alternatively, we may need to get special pricing for your shipment and will communicate with you via email to ensure we have the right address and can quote for you the correct international fees. Variations in delivery timeframes, packaging and insurance may occur, however we will notify you of any substantial considerations.
We will gladly refund or exchange any items which you aren’t satisfied with providing they are in original condition and post marked for return within 14 days from receipt of goods with the original receipt or invoice. This does not apply to custom made items such as helmets, mallet blankets, or other enhanced products with custom embroidery or design, unless the product is faulty.
We may pay for return postage on a defective item, however if it is damaged in transit we may need to activate the postal insurance cover. For this reason, we may ask you to provide photographic evidence of any damage to the parcel, packaging and contents in order to process. However should you not like the item you have ordered and you wish to exchange it, you will be responsible for postage, tracking and insurance and a return postmarked within 14 days of the date stamped delivery.
Defective items need to be returned so that they can be assessed. All items need a receipt as proof of purchase.
For more information on this, please call us on +64 9 411 7806. Delivery charges cover packaging, delivery and insurance.
*Please note that items that are oversize, heavy or of high value may incur an extra freight and/or insurance charges outside of those listed during the payment process at checkout.